Saving is all about building up financial stability — what’s more stable than a guaranteed return? Open a CD and start saving for the future today.
- Guaranteed Returns
- Competitive Interest1
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Higher rates possible by selecting a longer term1
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
- Requires minimum deposit to open
1Interest is generally paid quarterly, but may be paid monthly or semi-annually depending on the deposit product. Interest can be added back to the CD, deposited to your checking or savings, paid by check or electronically transferred to another bank account of your choosing.
2Terms of 12 months or less = 90 day penalty. Terms greater than 12 months = 180 day penalty.